BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

MEN ... ARE OVER RATED




I finally discovered the ultimate truth.... MEN ARE OVER RATED
I am done with them, and will be on a men-free diet for a long long time.

Gonna enjoy all other true blessings in my life: family, art, food, drinks, fomar, job, books, traveling, traveling, traveling ....etc

Gonna hang out with my girlfriends, see all these chicks movies, although one thing i can’t really do is giving away my “Manly” life style
i.e. I cant really enjoy most of the feminine activities , or at least cant bare them for too long.
I hate bride showers and baby showers, I would rather go for a bachelor party :), I can stay with a bunch of girls just gossiping and chatting for God knows how long.

So, this is my first formal admission of my new realization of the TRUE ME...
I will elaborate later on this life changing discovery. Not on this blog for sure but in the other blog which is more revealing.

I have to go for now...i am buying my self A DIAMOND RING today. A kind of commitment ceremony :)

And again i can’t believe i am finally there in a place and point of my life where i feel that MEN ARE OVER RATED.....WAY TOO OVER RATED

And for all men out there **** suckers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

men can't live with out guys, their a lot attempts to show hey can is the good prove they can't.

Anonymous said...

If you believe that men many types u must know that women many types also when God created us and we complement each other man can not live without women women can not live without a man otherwise it is always a sense of inferiority

... amr said...

SUCKES ! !

Basma Sharaf said...

Well I don't know what the above comments meant exactly, but I can tell you this girl - You've become a true free spirit!! And that is something I can truly envy :D

a Dreamer with feet on the Floor said...

Dear ,, No One have or reached The Ultimate Truth...and U know..
all what belongs us .. Humans R Relative....so from My reading 2 U . I know U R smart ..and U know what is said about generalizations.. so..
how U commit such a Generalization...while what U C and feel and Reach .. is a part of the whole story..
thx..4 The smart talks.

a Dreamer with feet on the Floor said...

Dear ,, No One have or reached The Ultimate Truth...and U know..
all what belongs us .. Humans R Relative....so from My reading 2 U . I know U R smart ..and U know what is said about generalizations.. so..
how U commit such a Generalization...while what U C and feel and Reach .. is a part of the whole story..
thx..4 The smart talks.